Thursday, December 10, 2009

Two-way video calls to Nokia

Nokia two way video call Nokia is all time favorite brand for most of the people so Guys, I am on same track as well. I have been using Nokia mobile since couple of years but as I just was on border line to change my handset. Nokia landed a new awesome feature about to two-way video calling and featured SMS messages for select symbian device. This step is taken after announcement for iPhone mobile and ipod as well. iPhone/iPod offer ultimate facility to touch users to view incoming video call from another users over Skype of fringe. Presently, available latest mobiles are powered by Wi-Fi facility, so once a mobile users subscribe GPRS service, users can easily interact through voice to person showing on screen but a bad thing is that user cannot make video calls from iPhone /iPod touch.

If Apple can propose a cam facility in front facing dashboard on the iPhone in future then users will be able to make video calls as well. In these days, I am expriencing my Nokia N97 mobile and thinks to find a way to use two way video fringe calling. I love the way which Skeype offers for video calling to keep myself in touch with friend and family and show them some of things I found while on the go.


No comments:

Post a Comment